• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 summit x parting out sled

F
May 21, 2008
iv got a 07 summit x 159" it has no primary clutch and flywheel needs a new crank a and pistons.
everything else is good but i dont want to put money into it, going to buy a new sled. i will update this once i go pick it up from shop with pics and further info on condition. the sled is stock, also willing to sell hole sled. for cheap:(

F
May 21, 2008
07 summit x for sale as is or parting out

went and pick the sled up from the shop. well the motor still runs but the crank is out a bit. pistons are not gone like i thought. primary is gone and secondary needs a little tlc. no rewind, ski are a bit damaged and no headlight. needs gaskets for pipe and can. oh its got a stinger on it, everything else is good. i got some extra parts, bottom left a arm, front plate of flying nun and RH and LH Reinforcement for foot wells, extra handle bars and risers.
if u have any further questions plz email me at Forum_for_life@hotmail.com
i will let u know pricing through email

im going to miss the old girl

sled 003.jpg sled 004.jpg sled 005.jpg sled 006.jpg sled 007.jpg sled 008.jpg

R
Oct 29, 2009
Byron,MN
07 XRS Parts

I will offer
$40.00 shipped to 55920 for the knee wind defector's off of both side panels and the hand guards....please let me know asap

Last edited:
F
May 21, 2008
Sled sold sorry everyone

ya i have found a buyer for the whole sled. so i wont be parting out. sorry to get your hopes up on parts. thanx though

Premium Features