• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Summit X 872r BB Alt A Arms and more

NEDitchbanger

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
Lincoln, NE
872r BB Alt A Arms, team secondary, frog skins, MBRP Can

07 Skidoo Summit with ann 872r big bore. Brand new set of Alternative Impact A-Arms, Brand New front shocks rideFX, new track 800 miles on it, Brand new Team Secondary Clutch with around 200 miles on it, Primary clutch was rebuilt 500 miles ago, new hand guards, tunnel bag. Original motor I lost a cylinder and put the trygstad big bore in it. The big bore included a new crank, new cylinders, vforce reeds and custom head for riding 9k plus elevation. The motor has 500 miles on it. I have the clutching tuned in and the sled rips. Will beat anything that I have been around. A-arms sure make it handle much nicer than stock.
When I first bought the sled the original owner hit a tree and bent the nun, I welded in some light angle to support the then weak nun and have had no trouble with it since.

I would be willing to sell with old arms and stock clutch for $4500.
Only reason for upgrade is a new sled coming. Hate to see it go as I will miss the power, but it is time. Please PM email address for picture requests. I also have pictures of bore with digital bore scope.

872r 1.jpg 872r 2.jpg 872r 3.jpg 872r 4.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Burgandy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2012
Gawd danm it....where were you a month ago lol.

Nice sled, someone's getting a deal. Trygstad has my 800r now, can't wait :)

Premium Features