• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Phazer mtn lite questions

S

snowgambit

I have an 07 phazer mtn lite I bought that wouldn't start. Low miles. New plugs and gas and it fires and idles fine now. 1700-1800 rpm. Touch the throttle and immediately bogs and dies. Starts right back up. Dies with throttle. On and on.

Checked compression and have 90 psi on pto side. 120 mag side. Dealer says top end, maybe more. So I've come here to see what everyone else thinks.

Suggestions on possible issues? Should I rebuild? Should I sell as is? Should I part it?

Help!

I have an 07 phazer mtn lite I bought that wouldn't start. Low miles. New plugs and gas and it fires and idles fine now. 1700-1800 rpm. Touch the throttle and immediately bogs and dies. Starts right back up. Dies with throttle. On and on.

Checked compression and have 90 psi on pto side. 120 mag side. Dealer says top end, maybe more. So I've come here to see what everyone else thinks.

Suggestions on possible issues? Should I rebuild? Should I sell as is? Should I part it?

Help!
Part it on ebay?

IMO they were turds when new with very little HP and heavy, oh and don't roll them over. Part it out or sell it the way it is. I've seen a few in the last few years around my area and they run good and couldn't sell for 2k.

Help!
Do those have throttle safety switches? Not familiar with those, but the symptoms sound like a TSS. If they do, bypass it and see if that solves your problem.

Premium Features

Back