• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Northland Polar 860 Truck Camper

M
Jan 4, 2008
Crested Butte, CO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling my truck camper, can't make the payments anymore! It's in very good shape, with all the ammenities for summer and winter use. I primarily used this in the winter while traveling to ski and snowmobile all over the Western US and Canada. The clean, gray, and black water tanks have never been used and are currently winterized. You'll need at least a 3/4 ton pickup to haul it, but it fits either long or short bed trucks. I need to get $17,200 to pay off the loan, so that's my rock-bottom price. That's a pretty damn good price considering they are worth $21,000+ new. Camper will come with the tie downs that I use (bed rail mount) and a plug extension so you don't have to have a 7pin installed into your bed as a bonus. Those alone are worth $250. I do a lot of traveling, so we can meet in the middle for delivery. Camper is located near Boulder, CO. If you're interested, I've got pictures and can list the features.

Trevor
tkmain@hotmail.com
303-725-3072

Premium Features