• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 900 RMK running rough between idle and full bore

Hello- This is the first time I have posted to this site and could use some help. I have an 06 900 RMK with approx 360 miles on it. I have put the last 125 on it from the original owner. The fuel filter ended up clogging (it was original) so I ended up having to put in new pistons and cylinder this year. After starting it back up and doing 4 heat cycles it seems to idle great but when you go from idle and get on it sometimes it hesitates and some times it rides awesome when things are in order. The things I know are new spark plugs, the fuel psi is 116, the compression is 118 on both cylinders. I pulled the fuel lines in the tank and they all look like they are in great shape. I had a dealer check the codes and there are no codes present. I have attached a link to 2 videos to help with a diagnosis as I am out of ideas on what to check for next. Any ideas would be helpful.

video 1

video 2

Premium Features

Back