• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 skidoo rev 800

potax 925

Lifetime Membership
05 ski doo rev 800. this sled is in excellent condition always garage kept. i have done a ton of mods too it including, holz chromoly suspension front and rear with fox shocks, stock 151 by 16 track, slydog powder hound skis, boss seat, fly 6 inch risers, 1 1/8th tag bars, three peice vent kit, lots of powder coating, pressure tested bottom end and installed rk tek drop in kit five rides a go, this kit includes double ring pistons, custom head, and ecu remapping to let it rev higher, sled also has 440 motor mount and bulkhead brace kit. i have also rebuilt both clutches, replaced all front end joints and bushings, everything is tight on this sled. price reduced to $6000, open to trades for dirtbikes aswell, going to school no time to sled, lots of work put into this sled it is well maintained and flat out ripps. email me at kkomadina@hotmail.com or give me a call for more info or pics, thanks.250 859 4541. located in bc.

Premium Features

Back