• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

02 Polaris RMK 800 + Trailer $2800

E
Jan 12, 2008
Hailey, ID
Selling my 2002 Polaris RMK 800 with a 156" Track, not because I want to but because I need to pay off some bills... It's a tough decision for me because I love this sled and it's been nothing but good to me. And winter is finally upon us!!!

About the sled, I'm the second owner and it's been well taken care of and maintained it's entire life. It's a 2002 with 2793 miles. The GOOD: This machine runs STRONG! It has an SLP Pipe and Can, SLP Powder Pro Skis, Ice Scratchers and a Ole's Machine 2" correct rise handlebar riser. It also includes a Polaris cover, gas tank bag, extra belt, home made ski rack and whatever extra synthetic oil I have left in the garage.

I have a trailer too! It's a two place tilt deck with side walls. It's not pretty but it is functionally solid and has 3 new wheels and tires.

The not as good, the seat has a few small tears, the rear light needs to reattached a little and there is no windshield, because they break anyway ;)

P1020330.jpg

P1020329.jpg

You can PM me or E mail evanlawler at mac dot com

Last edited:
Premium Features