• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

00 MXZ-Xseries ZX Chasis Mtn. Converted Sled-Liquid Cooled. $1400 quick sale

99- Mxz-Xseries ZX Chasis race sled/mountain converted sled w/aftermarkets. $1200Firm

UPDATED PRICE TO SELL FAST, FOUND A NEW SLED FOR THE WIFE AND NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN WITHIN A COUPLE WEEKS IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK!
$1200 $1200 $1200 $1200 $1200 $1200 $1200

FOR SALE: Excellent Running sled that has been converted into a high performance trail sled. Has lower compression heads/domes installed to run regular pump gas now.

Condition:
Engine - Refreshed top end, very strong running sled, easy starting.
Clutches - Good condition, I installed all new aluminum TRA arms, weights, pins, rollers when we purchased it. Sled had magnesium arms/etc. and was still race setup. I have two arms but can't find the third as of now.
Track - Perfect Mountain 121x1.5" Camo. Track -n- Excellent Shape (new cond.), no tears, fraying, missing lugs, etc. Is drilled for studs.
Suspension - Excellent has high performance HPG race suspension on rear that has been refreshed and stills all rides very well.
Hifax - Good shape
Ski's Skags - Good Condition
Overall sled condition is an 8 of 10 as it is in great shape w/no damaged, other then what is stated. The hood, seat, tunnel, console, bumpers, etc is all in perfect condition and overall you won't find another 440 mxzx that looks this good and runs this strong!

Damage:
Small Belly pan crack - brake side, clutch side - skid plate covers this. all cosmetic and not noticeable unless the sled is tipped up.

Specs and Xtra's
440 Liquid Cooled Motor
Machined, Balanced Team Primary Clutch by Kinetic
Kinetic roller secondary
GP Racing Rear Suspension
Pro Taper 2" bar Riser
Answer Alumilite 2 Handlebars
Power Madd Hand Guards
Steel extended Brake Line
Rear Drag Wheel Blocks on rails
Running Board traction/strengthen boards
Hole Shot Skid Plate
Cobra Windshield - low
Stripped of all graphics
10.5 Gallon Clear Trail Fuel Tank
Hand Warmers
Primer starter
Liquid Cooled Motor

Sled will outrun stock 600's on hardpack snow! Hands Down and really does run well in the fresh powder with the mountain conversion and X series chasis, along with the deeper lug track.

Sled is a factory race sled so it does not have a speedo or mileage guage. Mileage would be under 2000miles I would guess by its condition, and being its sat around in our garage for the past winter, only ridden on two rides this year and one was from the house, the other a buddy's girlfriend rode it for a day trip.

TITLE: As most know since it was a sponsored skidoo race sled that it does not come with a title to my knowledge. We purchased it from a guy who bought it from the original owner that raced it and this is what he told us. I contacted the original owner prior and he said he did'nt have a title. I since have seen other newer rev 440 race sleds on snowest stating the same. I contacted the DMV and they stated that it would not be an issue to get one issued using the VIN# and bill of sale. So this shouldn't be an issue if you do want to get it titled. As for me I just bought my tags using the Vin# and rode it as i paid cash so didnt need a title for a lien, etc. Sled will come with the original owners bill of sale, along with a bill of sale from myself for your own satisfaction.

Never had a problem with the sled, just basic maintenance and pull and go!

It would make a great sled for anyone and I really need to sell this along with my wifes 2001 600 skidoo 144" mtn sled with-in a couple weeks to make a deal work on a new rev for her...

So take it at $1200 firm and you won't be sorry. I see them selling on Snowest, HCS.com, DooTalk.com, Wheeldeals, even Ebay for an average of $1500-1600. As these are a rare and sweet find in the X series and not compared to the regular MXZ.

Contact Info:
Bucky Shoemaker
Phone # 208-413-2205
Email:buckyshoemaker@yahoo.com
Sled Location: St.Maries, Idaho (50miles from Couerdalene ID; or Spokane Wa)

Serious Buyers will be able to ride before buying...

Last edited:
Sled was a friends sponsored drag race sled in 2000 so it did not come with a title. I paid cash for the sled and never saw a need to apply for a title. Local DMV told me that a title could be acquired but would cost me the original sales tax (bill of sale) So the sled price would go up to compensate. So I decided for the $1400 I'm asking most buyers probably would feel the same as I do about paying money for no reason. Still can get recreation stickers using VIN # and is currently insured so I decided to bag it and let the new buyer get a better price and decide what they want to do.....

So the price is $1400 and thats a steal, or you can buy my 2001 600 144" summit for $1900 also listed here. Your choice as thats a steal of a deal either way! Won't be here long for that price

TTT!

C'mon Guys here is a great sled for playing in the hero snow conditions, jumping, drag racing, wife, kids, what ever. Way cheaper for the kids and much more of a sled then a new 120cc.....

EMAIL or PM ME?

Be out of town this weekend! 4/25

Premium Features

Back