• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helmet Camera

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
i love my vholdr contour HD wouldn;t trade for anything else. easy to use and great video quality

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
A lot of your answer depends on your wallet.
VholdR is a good one.
I have the Viosport and love it.

M
Sep 4, 2007
Minnesota
The GoPro takes some nice vid's. The problem I have is that it only lasts about 15 minutes then it quits. Then I have to put it inside my coat and let it warm up again. Then it'll work for 15 minutes again. If I carry an extra set of batteries I can just keep changing them out for the warm one's in my pocket but it get's real annoying doing this all the time. Just when you do something cool the stupid thing had froze up and didn't take the vid. Anyone else have this problem with other brands? Is there a cam with a battery pack that can stay in your coat and a wire just runs up to the helmet? Thanks

R
Jun 22, 2009
S.W Montana
Go Pro Helmet Cam

We have a Go-Pro helmet cam! Absolutely love it, played with it a great deal this past summer in the dunes. Takes really nice video and it's priced right. It comes with multiple mounts for helmets and hoods.

S
Nov 5, 2009
I'm getting the GoPro HD cam, looks like an unbelievable camera for the price.

I just got one, My buddy has the old one and It worked great. I didn't take it with us today. Wife says I have to wait till Chrismas to have it. My birthday is December 1st, maybe she release it then.

Here is a youtube i posted from his goPro last April. Anything under 150" tracks couldn't even leave the parking lot. Hit the High Quality button, they record great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H80Wep9WKzE

That wide angle is cool, Looks like the new HD ones charges with a usb cable.

Premium Features