• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ski doo rev panels

S

steepandeep

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find white panels for a rev? i have found white hoods but no luck finding panels, if someone could be of help i would appreciate it.
thanks

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find white panels for a rev? i have found white hoods but no luck finding panels, if someone could be of help i would appreciate it.
thanks

Hey there,

We sell lightweight durable lexan side panels for Rev. We offer clear ones that can be painted on the inside giving a really great look. I dont have any pics of white ones but it is pretty easy to do. Our panels are on sale right now for the end of the season sale. A pair of clear panels would cost you $250 plus shipping (around $50 for FedEX) Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

ClearRevHood2.jpg

OpenBlueRevHood.jpg

thanks

I don't think Ski-Doo Ever made white ones. All of them you see are painted.

Premium Features

Back