• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 M8 162 Sno Pro

SOLD
2015 Arctic Cat M8 162 Sno Pro
- 1546 Miles
- Sled is in good condition and has been maintained well
- All Service is current
Comes with skid plate and HPS Can

$7200

IMG_6342.jpg

Last edited:
2015 M8000

I bought it a month ago as a Christmas gift for my son. They agreed to keep it in their warehouse until this week. I picked it up today and the skis had been stolen basically.

Thievetu

The edit date is the day they put "sold" on the post. In checking, that's the day I wrote them a check. While in storage, they stole the skis off it. Never, ever shop at Yellowstone Motorsports!! They will only make great efforts to get something out of you. This dealership should be avoided at all times!!

Thievery

The edit date is the day they put "sold" on the post. In checking, that's the day I wrote them a check. While in storage, they stole the skis off it. Never, ever shop at Yellowstone Motorsports!! They will only make great efforts to get something out of you. This dealership should be avoided at all times!!

Sucks when you get screwed by a money only for them self types.
Good to know not to deal with guys like this and good for snowest to not deleting there post. This keeps this on the internet forever so just look at the price of the skis 400.00 of negative advertising for ever!

Dishonest Dealer

Whatever you do, stay out of this place. You can have photographs of something you just paid them for, yet they'll not give you just that.

They cheat people out of anything possible. Find a dealer away from Bozeman, MT.

I'm going to keep this at the top so people don't get things taken from them after purchases. Stay clear of this place! Yellowstone Motorsports is not trustworthy and must be avoided!!!

skis

From what I see the add says nothing about Mohawk skis unless I'm missing that thank god it came with some uh? And by the way I have bought several toys form Travis down there at Yellowstone and they have always stood behind their product and have never lied to me about anything. This is one of the better dealerships I have done business with period.

I bought a Mountain Cat from them the day before you purchased this sled, I looked at it and don’t remember there being aftermarket skis. As luck would have it I happened to be there when the cops showed up yesterday. Travis was very professional and asked you and the officer to step outside as he showed all the paperwork, I was the only other customer in the shop. Yes I am a bit nosey. Yellowstone Motorsports have always been more than helpful with me. As our Arctic Cat dealers are diminishing this is one dealership that has gone above and beyond to provide anything they can.

In the pic the sled has Mohawk skis on it and the ad says nothing about it not coming with the Mohawks either.

So I just saw this post in my journey through snowest. Not taking sides in this but I would like to shed some light on this. The above sled was traded in by me in early October. Part of the deal was a can, skid plate, and skis off of my trade in were to be put on my new sled. Those items were put on my sled and it has been in my possession since mid October. Not sure where the idea of stolen skis came in here but those skis on that sled belong to me and were not stolen. So hope this works out and just providing a little light on the situation. That sled is still a ripper. Good luck. Believe that picture was tken when traded in as part of the process. Just clarifying can and skid plate to new sled were purchased brand-new and were installed as part of the deal. Skis were off my old sled.

Last edited:
Having driven 1130 miles round trip to Yellowstonemotorsports last year to purchase a used 2016 M/C 6000, Travis went way beyond what a regular dealership would do. Myself having been General Manager of an Arctic Cat Dealership for 13 Years, I left there feeling bless to have done business with them. Bill

Greg,

Please show me the photo YOU TOOK on 11/16/2017, the day you purchased the machine when it was in our showroom. If the photo you took shows the sled with the skis you claim were on it I am happy to give them to you.

The day you caused a scene in our dealership you did not show me a picture YOU TOOK of the machine in our showroom the day you purchased the snowmobile 11/16/2017, only a picture from craigslist.

Yes for the record, the picture on this thread, previously on craigslist and our website, did show this machine with powder pro skis. This picture was taken Sept 20th, 2017 when it arrived at our dealership. As the machine was clean and well taken care of.

I am happy to show anyone a copy of the DATE STAMPED Repair Order and Sales Transaction documenting the swap of the skis from the new 2017 Mountain Cat to the machine traded in, the 2015 M8 Greg purchased.

Whatever you do, stay out of this place. You can have photographs of something you just paid them for, yet they'll not give you just that.

They cheat people out of anything possible. Find a dealer away from Bozeman, MT.

Your post photo had Mohawks on the sled and it said nowhere that it did not come with those. Therefore they should have been on the sled when I picked it up. Would you like to go to civil court? Believe me; I show a judge that and you will be handing me Mohawks skis.

Just say the word and I’ll get started. I promise.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back