• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Polaris mountain sled with 670

Nov 27, 2009
BC
I am interested in buying a lightweight mountain sled with a Rotax 670 motor based on 1990's wedge chassis. I want a lightweight sled for my son to use in the mountains.

Sleds such as the type built by Mountain Magic or Racers Edge (Baker). Homemade customs will also be considered.

Motor can be stock 670 modified 670 or 740, Split Second, Union Bay, or Crankshop.

Prefer Polaris Primary clutch.

Last edited:

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
Sorry I can't help but I sure remember the days when that was the ultimate combo.

powdrdaz

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
Not sure what I have. Bought it for a parts sled but found out it has a rolled chain case and the union bay motor so not that good for parts for me. It is a 1998 Polaris 700 RMK. I had the cylinders redone but could not find Pistons to fit them. Motor is out of it. But I still have all of it I think. I'm in Billings Montana and could get it as far as Great Falls Montana maybe. And I don't have a title for it. If you want to know more you can PM me.
Best; Eric

Premium Features