• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB/LF 650-800 Twin/Triple Motor with Everything to RUN!

I've been looking around quite a bit for the perfect motor for my GenII mod project. It basically started out as an '02 Gen II 550 fan 2-up Trail Sled.. We got rid of all the uneccesary junk (i.e reverse gearing, electric starter, 2-up seat/tank/tunnel, headlight, windsheild, front suspension, heavy a$$ rear suspension, camoplast 1" track (which btw if anyone needs these part pm me)) and mated an '05 edge tunnel to the '02 Bulkhead, replaced front suspension with '02 Edge suspension w/fox shox, used stripped down '95 XLT rear suspension w/fox shox, replaced camoplast with 2" lugged 136" (which i personally like the 136 its pretty versatile) and put an old shorter XLT seat on it. Custom made Handlebar risers and Carbon Fiber Bars. Used Edge gas tank as well. Now i've got this pretty sweet chassis with a 550 fan in it:( What i'm after is anything better than this. I have all the cooling componentry out of my old XLT but I need a 650-800 twin/triple liquid with all the electronic stuff, clutch, and whatever else is required to make it run. I'm not a rich man by no means so reasonable prices would be very much appreciated. Anyone??:beer;:beer;

800 storm motor

i have a 800 storm motor and almost every thing to go with it to make it run. We ar going to put it on ebay but might sell before if some one is interested. I am waiting on the cdi box and i think that is all it needs to run. If interested we are asking 1000 dollars or best offer. You can reach me by phone at (509) 293-1743

Premium Features