• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB 2016 Polaris 800 Axys

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Don't need a sled right away as I have a 2016 Axys already, but sold the spare sled and looking to pick up another Axys as a spare.

If you are thinking about selling your 2016 to get a new 2017 at the end of the season PM and let me know what you have.

Or, if you have a wrecked Axys I'd be interested in taking that off your hands as well and rebuilding over the summer.

Let me know what you got and when you'd like to sell it when you see the new 2017's:)

Ryan

iquizy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
NWMN
My season is likely to end February 30th or so. Would you be interested in my all black 163 3" gps no e start with 500ish miles? It has an ssi can/pipe mod, c&a bx skis, ultimate front bumper, tether and I'm sure a few other things as well as storage that can be included or not.

Pm me if your interested

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
My season is likely to end February 30th or so. Would you be interested in my all black 163 3" gps no e start with 500ish miles? It has an ssi can/pipe mod, c&a bx skis, ultimate front bumper, tether and I'm sure a few other things as well as storage that can be included or not.

Pm me if your interested

PM'd you man!

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
what did you end up buying?

Haven't bought yet...waiting until people realize they can't sell a used sled for as much as I can buy a 2017 for with a Golden Ticket:)

SRXSRULE has the nicest, best priced Axys for sale right now, but I'm kind of holding out until the 2017's are released to see if I just want to order a new one...decisions, decisions.

Premium Features