• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's put float conv. under older m7?

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Yup, that's it...but go through freeagent! Just call them! Michelle got me mine to Alaska for a bunch less than list price.

First ride on mine, stock M7. Just the right ski lift, good in the bumps, floats and climbs in the deep good. Very nice. I recomend it. I rate it fourth best, for mods to an M7 (first clutching, second snow eliminators, third fuel pressure mod).

John

X2 PM Freeagent!!!!

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Anyone still considering this Mod, Holz has the relocation brackets on sale for $25.00, I just ordered them for my wife's M6. I am thinking of doing the Float conversion on her sled over the summer.

John

M
Mar 10, 2009
Morrison, CO
Rear Float Conversion on Older Ms

Like everybody else, I got my rear float kit from FreeAgent at a great price and quick too. I have an '07 M1000/162. Haven't installed it yet......next year. Michelle advised that AC may start including hole relocation brackets (HRBs) in the kit for the '05 and '06 Ms. The '07 skid doesn't need the HRBs. This kit will have a different part # than what's in the accessories catalog now (-994?). Otherwise, the kit is the same.

Anybody know if AC has upgraded the Fox air-shock for the model years '08 through '10......meaning have they improved the shock as the model years progress? If so, what's being included with the current float -994 conversion kit.........the latest shock version or older generation? I am aware that Fox has the Evol now and that Fox can update your shock. Will AC move to the Evol eventually?

Premium Features