• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Cat Dealers

S
Dec 1, 2007
Norther Utah (Utard)
The way I hear it cat is playing hardball with the dealers about buybacks, incentives and making dealers pay for more than they have in the past.

also I heard they are just difficult to work with. thats the explination I heard.

sounds like they may have been taking lessons from Ski doo as I've heard horror stories about them also.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Cat

No just dealers. You hear what GM and Dodge did they reduced dealers when times got tough. That is all I can say on the matter. Try like 11 dealers in about 300 miles of me from Boise to Provo. Do not worry some of us will still be hear for you no matter what it takes. But you might want to rethink supporting you local dealer unless you don't mind driving 500 miles to get warranty work done.

I have been hearing the same thing sounds like cat is in trouble .

Tempest

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
The dealers have been dropping like flys around here. You would think that Cat would want to support their dealers and make life alittle easier as to make it throught the hard times, but apparently it dosn't work that way. All I can say is support your local dealers if you still have one.

Premium Features