• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Truckboss dimensions

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
The leg lengths are adjustable.
The width or locations of them are your choice. They can be placed where needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

limeprormk

Jan 5, 2022
Nevada
The leg lengths are adjustable.
The width or locations of them are your choice. They can be placed where needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome thanks! I wanna put one on my Tacoma. I saw online that the leg width of the sled deck is 52 inches and the bed width is 53 inches.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I see. Watch on you tube how they go together if you haven’t already.
Also there’s some weight to them.
Call truckboss and talk with them. They’ve been very helpful for me with the one I bought used.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
As a guy that hauls 34k with a single wheel f350, 14-16k with my f150, and owns a 2021 tacoma long bed (which I pull skid steers and cars with) I would NOT put a sled deck on a Tacoma.

L

limeprormk

Jan 5, 2022
Nevada
As a guy that hauls 34k with a single wheel f350, 14-16k with my f150, and owns a 2021 tacoma long bed (which I pull skid steers and cars with) I would NOT put a sled deck on a Tacoma.
It wouldn't be on stock suspension. I know someone who has a double sled deck on a taco and he says it drives fine

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Obviously this can start a pissing match. But I would hesitate to use even a 1/2 ton for a sled deck. Of course you can put air bags on just about anything and it will roll down the road with a couple of 500+lb sleds and gear. I've read more and more stories where insurance companies are not covering accidents when vehicle loads are exceeding GVWR not to mention the lawsuits that follow. Food for thought

L

limeprormk

Jan 5, 2022
Nevada
Obviously this can start a pissing match. But I would hesitate to use even a 1/2 ton for a sled deck. Of course you can put air bags on just about anything and it will roll down the road with a couple of 500+lb sleds and gear. I've read more and more stories where insurance companies are not covering accidents when vehicle loads are exceeding GVWR not to mention the lawsuits that follow. Food for thought
Yeah I totally understand. Just wanting something different...

Premium Features