• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tison chassis w/800 Union Bay motor

M
Jan 19, 2008
I either need to sell my old wedge style tison chassis with a Union Bay ported 800 motor. Sled runs very good. It has an 03' 800xcsp ignition so you cun run avgas or super. I am looking to sell the sled in running condition or part it out. I will take 3,000$ for the whole sled or part it out. Here are a list of parts that will be for sale: Tison bulkhead/tunnel raised 2", Tison chaincase, wilwood brake, microloy drive shaft with extroverts, Trixstuff billet spindles, holtz from and rear (151") with fox shocks, cromoly steering post, 151 finger track ported, PSI twin pipes, I would like to sell the clutches and ignition with the motor (package deal) so all someone has to do is install and go. Open to all offers.

M
Jan 19, 2008
the motor is a late run 02 without VES and is set up to run premix. It has the sea level comp heads, everything is Union Bay. When I bought the motor from trax USA I had it sent to Union Bay and they ported the cylenders and checked the crank. The motor produces some pretty good power, the clutch set up I run with it is a black/green primary spring with 70gr belly busters and a red/black secondary spring and a 66/40 helix and it will pull 82 to 8300 rpm's. My 11 pro with all the same motor work pulls the same setup for an idea. I will be posting some pics of requested parts on the 11th when I get back home. I have almost all my reciepts from this build wich was about 17K with the price of the sled.

M
Jan 19, 2008
I'm located just south of Anchorage, but I may be willing to take a road to knock off some miles if someone was really interested. I could also assist in helping set up shipping arrangements if someone wants parts off the sled. I'm pretty sure I'm ready to make a deal someone couldn't refuse.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
willikers...well the best of luck to ya...wish i could afford it...im only 730 miles from ya...lol..oh well...fate/karma...

Premium Features