• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Terra Alps Racing nytro tunnel

A

allanhanes

Oct 22, 2008
Canada
I removed my cracked up cr tunnel to install a Terra Alps Racing tunnel.

I have found that the Terra Alps tunnel was built very well and solid. I found it to be lighter then the cr one i had removed. it came ready to install no brackets, braces, coolers or any of the extras needed with other tunnel kits when installing this tunnel. They fit every suspension no different brackets or mounts needed when changing rear suspension. Then inside of the tunnel is smooth no bolts sticking in to rip up 16 wide track when installed. Rider position is changed and is a great position for jumping, climbing and for tree riding. It allows for awesome weight transfer side to side. The running boards are built with a clean look and are well designed. They clean out well and traction is very good no big angle in them for ease of stepping back on them. Hands down Terra Alps has a well built tunnel and would recommend to everyone for all makes of sleds. I chose this tunnel after riding with 5 other sleds with Terra Alps tunnel kits over the past few years and seeing what punishment my friends and I have put them through. I have rode them on Yamaha nytro's, cats and skidoo and they feel great to ride not afraid to bounce off a tree or to to find the right line. They also have a great look with no large kick up at the back which helps keep the snow under the tunnel and cooling the sled. I hope when u consider buying a tunnel talk to Ted at Terra alps and he will help you out with any questions.

I will be putting one on my 146 summit for my next summer project. You dont have to take my word just talk to others that have his kits and see how impressed they are with them.

Thanks again Ted for another great Terra Alps Product.
Jamie

photo-2.jpg photo-8.jpg photo-12.jpg photo-10.jpg photo.jpg

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
love mine to

IMG_9306.jpg

IMG_6904.jpg

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
Now ya just need to get rid of that big *** bulky seat and get a sleek Motleyone Kustom's Impulse seat. ; )

user47460_pic21044_1295455475.jpg user47460_pic21024_1295455160.jpg user47460_pic21023_1295455160.jpg

Premium Features