• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team 108 "Summer Sucks" Vid, California Mountain Riding at its best.

D
Feb 28, 2011
BC, Canada
Soooo tired of that song. lol. You guys make good videos though bro, thanks for posting.

And see, this is how you should have posted it in the Cat forum... instead of calling out the entire section and boasting about your riding. Fact of that matter is, we have thousands of members ranging in skill levels from way below yours to way above yours. I don't see skill level being indicative to whether or not you are qualified to give your opinion on here.

Also, please at least consider getting some avy gear. I see you boys cutting across the entire mountain side in some of your videos with not even so little as a pack on your back. That tells me there is a slim chance you are wearing beacons, and an even slimmer chance you are ready to react if you or your buddy ever did trigger a slide.

T

Team 108

Sep 19, 2011
Dont jump to conclusions. We do have beacons (Bvox Pulses to be exact) and we know how to use them, thanks for your concern.

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
Dont jump to conclusions. We do have beacons (Bvox Pulses to be exact) and we know how to use them, thanks for your concern.

who actually believes this? come on dude, just admit that you guys dont want to pony up the cash for some beacons. If you truly did have beacons, you would have packs on with probes and shovels because avy gear 101 says beacons are about useless without the complimentary gear to go with them.

W

wakeska813

Nov 5, 2011
who actually believes this? come on dude, just admit that you guys dont want to pony up the cash for some beacons. If you truly did have beacons, you would have packs on with probes and shovels because avy gear 101 says beacons are about useless without the complimentary gear to go with them.

well they were filimg so maybe all of their buddys were watching with avy packs and beacons and were ready to roll if something happened...i tell you what with all the stuff that is in by back pack if i was filming that would be what i would do, have all my buddys ready to roll if something happened to me and that way they can find me with MY beacon that I AM wearing...just saying my .02 other than that...great video man

Premium Features