• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SSI Can SKidoo Etec

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
SSI can to fit 600/800 Etecs. .7 miles on it. (Really.) It is too loud for my taste. Beautiful can though, well built. I used RTV to seal the outlet and cushion the bracket mount, so I left it on there for the new owner. $225 shipped. Will ship same/next day as paid.

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I don't know, I haven't heard any of those. It is loud though, I found it irritating on the trail, to be honest. Didn't try it off trail or in soft snow.
But I also got extremely irritated riding with a bunch of guys with Super Qs yesterday, so maybe it is just me.

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
I don't know, I haven't heard any of those. It is loud though, I found it irritating on the trail, to be honest. Didn't try it off trail or in soft snow.
But I also got extremely irritated riding with a bunch of guys with Super Qs yesterday, so maybe it is just me.

No problem, is it as loud as those Super Q cans? Thanks for the quick response too!

Premium Features