• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

spi motor mounts, r they good for the 900?

Z
Oct 30, 2017
hello i wanna change my motor mounts since that sounds like the smart thing to do, but babbits and other places say there are discontinued. and i can only find spi mounts on ebay. anyone used them or had good or bad luck with them?

Z
Oct 30, 2017
haha well there is the compfusion mounts i heard about i dont wanna spend the money on them but i was able to find some more info about it and it sounds like the spi's will work fine just not as quality as the compfusion. is that wrong? feel free to add to it.

also my first ride out on the thing i was on my way back just taking it easy down a hill and i heard a pop. i thought it was a backfire a hundred yards further coasting down the hill and it died then went to pull the rope and it was gone. it got snagged by something and shredded the rope. fixed the recoil and it wants to start but and will every once in a while but very weak and any throttle it bogs and dies. is this common?

Premium Features