• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPEEDWERX PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER KIT WITH INTERCOOLER // 2012-2017 ARCTIC CAT M 8000 - 800 HO

M

MRog40

Jan 23, 2022
Fargo, ND
Also willing to trade for your add-ons that would come off for this. I only have the speedwerx exhaust that comes with the kit so am looking at doing bikeman or SLP stage 2 kit to replace all of that. I'd even trade if you have a turbo I can at least run down at sea-level (like a boondocker sidekick)

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
If you still have this I have a Boondocker kit that came off a 2016 , EBC and extra injectors, non intercooled. Would entertain a trade to try a supercharger.

B
Feb 18, 2010
Is this still available, I am down in the Black Hills but use to live in Fargo and get back there every once in a while. Does the kit come with the head modification as well? I have a 2016 M8000 I would like to do something with this summer.

M

MRog40

Jan 23, 2022
Fargo, ND
Yes Big Bear I've still got it. It does come with the head and speedwerx tuned ECU, we can talk details.
I actually end up in the hills pretty often too and could maybe even bring it to you in a month or so, I'm actually typing this from Gilded Mountain after a great powder day on Terry Peak. If you know how to send me a PM you could drop your phone number

B
Feb 18, 2010
MRog40 I sent you a PM hopefully it went through. I have my phone number included. Please text or call, text is preferred as not always in service or around my phone.

Thank you,

Premium Features