• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP pipe for 2016 800 axys

Cinno

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Stillwater,Mn
Found a AXYS-800-SLP-PIPE-SILENCER-09-866 for sale on eBay. Just an alternative for those looking for a little lower price than the ones advertised on this website by "sponsored" vendors. I kinda thought vendors were not allowed to post sales adds, I guess all that changed when this site went payed. Anyway I believe in paying full price from the vendors that develop the product but not from just another distributor that pays snowest to contaminate the performance forums with high priced sales adds. Just my opinion. I have no connection to the ebay vendor. Im just trying to save my fellow snowmobiler a few bucks.

(Modified to remove link 11-8-2016 as I was not aware of the rules relating to links and how they can be miss construed as solicitations. My bad. So if you want to know about the deal you must search for it as it did. ) and as always , buyer beware from any online vendor)

Cinno

Last edited:
F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
On this topic, Agreed!

snowest.com is all about favoring those who pay and pushing their ads and products wherever they want, it's a business... the bias is all over and it has absolutely changed the way information is shared here for the worse imo.

Thanks for posting this up, it looks like a good deal and btw I am in no way affiliated with the seller or manufacturer.

Last edited:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
The vendors on this site are great, and normally willing to work with you on prices, but are normally forced to post MSRP. Most of them also sell a wide variety of products so arent fully biased. With the paid vendors we also KNOW who is actually selling stuff and who has no affiliation but rather real world reviews on products bought with hard earned money.

If you dont like the site being "payed" leave. From what I have seen your posts the last few weeks have provided little value to the forum. Rant over. Sorry

Last edited:
F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
The vendors on this site are great, and normally willing to work with you on prices, but are normally forced to post MSRP. Most of them also sell a wide variety of products so arent fully biased. With the paid vendors we also KNOW who is actually selling stuff and who has no affiliation but rather real world reviews on products bought with hard earned money.

If you dont like the site being "payed" leave. From what I have seen your posts the last few weeks have provided little value to the forum. Rant over. Sorry

Hey goridedoo,
Were you around when people posted from experience to share information without all the bias and trying to push a sale seemingly everywhere in the forum? There is a snow makers section that has both manufacturers and some vendors in it??? And of course the swap meet for us members of every variety of membership. Some still do post to share the good word, however this place has changed a lot. I think it's unfortunate for newbs who get overloaded with sales pitches disguised as helpful advice... Are the vendors great, heck yeah some of the very best! However IMO It's a little jacked up when paid vendors can post direct links to their ads in posts in the performance and modifications section of the forum under thread titles that are general to a product but regular members can not... I completely understand this forum is a business, but it used to be a lot less money driven and more about spreading the knowledge. A bunch of people did leave because of it... it's kind of sad.

Last edited:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
The fact that ONLY vendors are allowed to post links makes it stupid easy to identify the sales pitches. Even with out them it takes half a brain to tell whats an "Ad" and whats not.

I just didnt like that Cinno found the need to post this link a vendors thread, just to be a d***. There is no one making you guys come on here, if its that awful of a forum stay off it.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I think its great that they are here, and only fair that they have to pay to be here. Our opinions obviously differ, which is fine, and they likely wont change. I just see no reason to intentionally disrespect the dealers.

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
I actually think it's mostly good they are here too, my gripe is they are everywhere and encouraged to do so by the forum "rules." Kind of polluting the place IMO...

But again I get that's what money buys you here on snowest.com

I can not like it, bitch about it, and sign back in and bitch some more. There are some improvements the powers that be could make to clean it up a bit without anyone disrespecting anyone.

K

kswitch

Apr 7, 2011
Whitefish, MT
BUYER BEWARE!!

The picture on that ebay ad is of a Pro pipe and can. The title says its the 09-866 part number for an Axys RMK put the picture doesn't match. Iron out what's going on before you pull the trigger on one.

Premium Features