• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shout out to JH Snow Devils

B

bacobits

Dec 9, 2007
Laramie, wyo.
Our family sends a huge THANK-YOU to all those involved in helping our son with his mishap on friday at the hillclimb.

Elias, our 17yr old son was the one that tried to stop Christy Frisbys sled with his teeth, besides playing football and hunting, being part of the hillcrew is one of the most anticipated dates on the calender for him and his buddies. Hillcrew 2013 will live on for years to come.

As the sled rolled the edge of the running board caught his top 4 teeth in front and proceeded to rip them out and drive them up under his nose, his braces held them all together and ultimately saved them. After 5hrs in the er and some stiches and a cast to hold them in place things were looking a little brighter.

Thanks goes out to the ski patrol, ER in Jackson, and the Snow Devils for all of their fundraising effort on saturday.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Terrible deal. We heard about it and what they were trying to put together to help you guys out. As racers we owe a heck of a lot more than just 'Thank Yous' to all of you who hill help. I try to give back by going up after my runs and being on the hill for at least a day. It's definitely a dangerous place to be, but it means a lot to know that you have a lot of people there to help save your sled, and to know you are helping someone else out. Best wishes on a quick recovery to Elias, and hope we see him up there better than ever next year.

B

bacobits

Dec 9, 2007
Laramie, wyo.
They are already making plans for next year. He was back on the hill saturday as spector only per moms and Dr.s orders but couldnt take standing around so he worked the net on sunday.

PS. I knew I forgot some additional Thanks, to the racers involved in getting the ball rolling at the dinner fri night and to Mission sled decks for donating a deck for the auction, Thanks again!

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
Janet and my runs were years ago but wow from great net catches to just saves of the sled...Jackson HC crew rocks! we always came out of there with our sleds in one piece despite severe driver error!

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
Was up on the hill crew Friday when that happened. Felt pretty bad for him! Sure looked painful.
It is pretty cool to see the fundraising effort by everybody involved. Glad he is doing good! Must be pretty dedicated to be back on the crew for Sunday! Hats off to him!

T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
Hillcrew

Jackson hillcrew are the best! Unfortunately I needed them to bail me out a few times, (again) THANKS GUYS!

RLT_2891-XL.jpg RLT_9058-Th.jpg RLT_3568-Th.jpg

B

bacobits

Dec 9, 2007
Laramie, wyo.
This thread got us thinking, we,d like to hear about other peoples' experiences as far as hillcrew goes.

I'll post it in the general snowmobiling section.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
I'd like to say thanks to the snow devils for broadcasting the racing live online. Me and a buddy were driving back from Whistler and watched the races on the phone live. It was great because I've been the hillclimbs many times but couldn't make it this year. Great job snowdevils, awesome event you put on every year.

Premium Features