• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Saskatchewan Sno Cross tracks

Putzy

Premium Member
Sep 30, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Does anybody know of any sno cross tracks in Southern Sk. I live in Regina and work in the Southeast and would really like to get into it, however I can't find any tracks around here. If anyone knows of any could you let me know.

T

t_thall

Oct 22, 2008
our circuit switched to cross country, you would have to go to manitoba. If interested in cross country phone lynn steadman @ cross country sales -780 384 2215

T

t_thall

Oct 22, 2008
i'm not sure, i stopped racing when it was still snocross. i think the tracks are around a mile loop? and i believe it is all different sleds

S
Sep 10, 2010
Did they even have a race last year? i am in regina as well as you . looking for someone that wants to race this winter. have a place to build a track for us to practice. going to the races in manitoba are not long drives actually and last year they had a race in weyburn even. there is a couple more guys in regina that want to race as well if we all work together we can get something going and build a practice track. if your interested pm me and we can see if we can get something going for this winter.

copter6

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
graypixel.png

Premium Features