• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rear suspension for the 04' FireCat F7... adjustments, etc.

Y
Ok. So. I need some clarification.

A buddy of mine's sled will yank his skis off the ground, NO PROBLEM, at almost any time. His clutch has the same rate springs in it as mine. His is the same CC's as mine.

However, mine'll NEVER yank the skis off the ground, under any circumstances. Mine feels weeksauce compared to his.

How can I adjust the rear suspension, or soften it up, to let me have a little more fun with this thing?

I sure appreciate everyone's help... my owner's manual doesn't say much in the reguards, and it doesn't look like there's much adjustments going on back there.

:eek:

I've got Fox Zero Pro gas suspension in the back, factory set limiter straps & blocks, and Fox Sprung Zero Pro's up front (all piggy back style)

Thanks guys!

-Matt R

J
Jan 18, 2009
Sudbury, ON
If you want to wheelie, loosen your front limiter straps and take out your coupler blocks. What track do you have? The 1" tracks don't get very good traction so it will just spin. With a 1.375 or 1.7, it will stand right up. Studs help alot with traction as well.
Here is a picture of mine with the limiter straps fairly tight and the coupler blocks IN. Take them out and it flips over. The clutching is pretty wild though so it pulls really hard.

f7wheelie.jpg

Premium Features