• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

quickdrive

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
Has anyone had problems with stripping out the inner splines on the Kurts performance geardown kit lower pulley for the 2013 to 2015 pro. The bolt was tight and the inner splines are completely stripped out

Mcarr10

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2016
Yes I have striped the splines on bottom gear. Kurtz polaris sent me a second one for replacement rode for day and upper belt guard came off. Splints on lower gear did not look good again. Had to remove and went back to origioal. Just returned yesterday. I will find out and post what Kurt says about multiple failure problems. I a 2015 pro.

M

misty

Dec 26, 2011
Gillette, wy
I've been through a few lowers,2 2015 pros, 2 a piece, stripped inner Splines every time, curt has always been good to me with replacement gears but it keeps happening, he thought tack tension was the cause but I'm dead nuts on both machines, not sure what to do I personally don't think the aluminum is strong enough, I've returned to stock for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Premium Features