• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

QC Performance + Legend Oil

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Hello everyone:

The Denver Snow Show is just a few days away and QC Performance is excited about that! As you all know Chuck and I will be in the show selling Legend Performance ZX-2R and ZX-2SR oil. We will have Mark Zaic, President of Legend Performance, in our booth to field questions!

For those of you planning on purchasing oil at the show using a credit card, we are trying to make the “at show” purchase easier.

The Merchandise Mart building presents a few problems when it comes to computers and wireless signals. Our credit card processing will rely on wireless service and we are planning on some intermittent wireless service.

To expedite the purchase, we are setting up a “PROMO” code on our website that will allow you to pre-purchase oil through the website prior to the show so all you need to do at the show is pick up your oil.

We are going to have a list of persons who have pre-purchased and they will be able to pick-up their oil at our “will call” area.

So, go to our website, register your information, and at check out, input the PROMO code: ZXSNOW and your done! (Don’t type in a zip code for shipping). We will have a list with your information and quantities purchased at the show so pick up goes smoothly.

You will notice the cost for oil on the website is a fuzz more, than at the show paying cash. This is a credit processing fee incurred with the e-commerce transaction.

Contact myself or Chuck via PM with questions.

Qreiff or Ski-laxn

Thank you and……….think snow…….after the show! :thumb:

Quinton and Chuck
QC Performance

www.QCPerformanceonline.com

PROMO CODE: ZXSNOW

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Is there going to be multiple legend dealers at the show. RKT was saying they would have legend available too?

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
We are the only ones selling oil. Kelsey is in the same booth with us. Thats why he said he would be with Legend Oil.
Chuck

C
Jan 15, 2009
Colorado Springs
Have folks been using this oil in their doo's? Is there a particular reason why someone would use this oil over specific Ski Doo oil; such as performance, costs saving, etc. Is it synthetic or a combination thereof?

Thank you.

Vince

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
Here is some info. If you are going to be at the show. Please stop by and talk with us.
If you dont know much about legend oil this stuff is awesome. You can pre-mix it or use it as injection oil.

LEGEND ZX-2R is a ultra-premium high performance 2-cycle lubricant specially formulated for the ultimate in engine protection. ZX-2R exceeds NMMA (formerly BIA) TCW3, ISO-L-EGB and JASO FB specifications. ZX-2R is a mineral based, synthetically infused blend of superior chemical components designed to outperform the most expensive synthetics.
ZX-2R is a companion oil to ZX-2, the acknowledged leader in mineral oil technology. ZX-2R is the result of "chemically engineering" all the best features of the ZX-2 formula combined with today's modern advances in additive technology. Extensive testing has proven ZX-2R to provide maximum engine protection regardless of temperature or rpm. Excellent low temperature performance due to ZX-2R's unique ultra pure base oils and proprietary polymeric additives. ZX-2R burns completely leaving no residue on ring lands or cylinder walls. Engines remain internally clean and produce maximum power output due to ZX-2R's ability to burn completely with no post-combustion build-up. ZX-2R provides the ultimate protection against piston seizure, premature wear, power valve sticking and rust using advanced additive technology.
LEGEND ZX-2R is designed for oil injection systems or pre-mix at a 50:1 ratio. Compatible with all mineral or synthetic-blend oils. ZX-2R is 100% smokeless and exceeds all manufacture warranty requirements for snowmobiles, watercraft and all-terrain vehicles specifying a TC-W3 lubricant. Highly recommended for all variable exhaust valve engines in trail or race applications.

LEGEND ZX-2R eliminates plug fouling, carbon deposits and ring sticking due to ZX-2R's unique ashless polymeric formulation, extends engine life and provides maximum protection regardless or temperature or rpm, maintains power valve cleanliness and free movement. Compatible with all mineral and synthetic blend oils, tested to -45 degrees below zero (F) 100% smokeless, distinctive "racing castor" scent.
Use ZX-2R where maximum engine protection, cleanliness and performance are vital!

http://www.legendperformance.com

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Does the SR type have corrosion inhibitors? What is the difference between the SR and the regular kind?

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
This will answer your corrosion issue.
ZX-2SR with “C.B.T.” Clean Burn Technology provides complete combustion leaving virtually no exhaust valve residue. Engines remain internally clean and produce maximum power output due to ZX-2SR's advanced chemistry profile. ZX-2SR provides the ultimate protection against piston seizure, premature wear, power valve sticking and corrosion utilizing superior proprietary additives.
Spoke with Mark and he informed me that the mineral base and the chemistry involved will protect the inside of the engine from rusting.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
This will answer your corrosion issue.
ZX-2SR with “C.B.T.” Clean Burn Technology provides complete combustion leaving virtually no exhaust valve residue. Engines remain internally clean and produce maximum power output due to ZX-2SR's advanced chemistry profile. ZX-2SR provides the ultimate protection against piston seizure, premature wear, power valve sticking and corrosion utilizing superior proprietary additives.
Spoke with Mark and he informed me that the mineral base and the chemistry involved will protect the inside of the engine from rusting.

Sweet. I've been running that SR2 since you sold me some I'm just paranoid and double-checking ;)

I'll have to have you bring a case for me one of these days at RE ;)

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Quinton and Chuck thank everyone who stopped by the booth, purchased oil, or just stopped to talk oil! The show was a wonderful success and we very much appreciate the business.

As always, go to www.QCPerformanceonline.com to place orders online and if you are in the Denver Metro area or Cheyenne or even down to the Colorado Springs areas.......Chuck and I both travel quite a bit and will do everything we can to deliver your oil to you if we can work out the details. (Saves on shipping! :face-icon-small-win )

Thank you and WAIT!!!!!!!!!! It's snowing in COLORADO!!!! :cheer2:

Quinton & Chuck

Premium Features