• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Psi?????????

P
Nov 26, 2007
if i wuz to go their route do they make a real reliable twin bigbore for trail riding? just wanna get some opinions here cuz I havent heard much about them.

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
if i wuz to go their route do they make a real reliable twin bigbore for trail riding? just wanna get some opinions here cuz I havent heard much about them.

You gotta be kidding!!!!!!!I don't own one but the whole world knows the story on PSI. Do a search rather than air dirty laundry again.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Running a PSI motor is playing like Russian roulette, it'll give you a rush but sooner or later it will go BOOM.

L
Jul 2, 2009
PSI

Don't Do The PSI Thing, I Have All That Stuff. Runs Grate But If It Quits Just Call It Scrap, It Is Hard To Get Parts. Bruce Just Got Me For A $2500 Crank That He Lots. He Just Want's You To Think He Is Still In Business, He Is A Has Been And A Crook.

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404

the PSI motors run strong but like all 2 strokes they will die parts are very expensive and hard to find

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Running a PSI motor is playing like Russian roulette, it'll give you a rush but sooner or later it will go BOOM.

If by Russian roulette you mean playing with every chamber loaded with bullets besides one then your exactly right. Those are about the odds that you will get a PSI engine that might actually work.

Do your self a favor call Kurt at Fastrax and spend some money with him. Not only will you get great support you will get a product that works.

Anything you get from Bruce now days is something some one has sent back to him and/ or is not the right or proper fitment. I've seen guys get pipes for a completely wrong sled sent to them and bruce just tells them to have a welding shop "MODIFY" them to fit the chassis.

I had a PSI 890 back in the day the first set of jugs werent ported too bad. made it 500 miles. The third set he sent me the ports were 2mm different height wise... Bruce insisted theyd be ok... didnt even make it 100 miles.

Last edited:
Premium Features