• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK 800 Motor

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
For sale is a 2011 Pro RMK 800 Motor. Rebuilt before 2013 season as preventative maintenance, motor has never failed. Indy Dan rebuilt and balanced the crank, and did his cylinder skirt reinforcement. I then did an RKTek Drop In Kit as well. Motor has approximately 1500 Miles since rebuild. Located in western Colorado, this motor will come with EVERYTHING needed to drop into a roller chassis. Injectors, Reeds, Throttle bodies, Fuel Filter, Recoil, Ignition Coils and Plug Wires, Exhaust Valves and Solenoid, ECU, Main Wiring Harness, Voltage Regulator, as well as stock Head. Selling for $2750, but will consider offers, and give a discount if I do not have to deal with crating and shipping.
I also have both clutches, stock pipe (swain Coated), chaicase with chain and gears, as well as the drive axle, available. Please PM me, as I don not check the threads often.
Thanks
View attachment 249679

View attachment 249680

View attachment 249681

View attachment 249682

View attachment 249683

View attachment 249684

Last edited:
Premium Features