• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Price on snow checked m8? Whats Boondockers chargeing for their TM8?

Thinking about snow checking a sled, not sure if I'd rather have an M8 or spend the cash and snowcheck one through Boondockers with their turbo. The price may be the deciding factor. So if you know the prices would you please post them. I know the TM8 will be more but I'd like to know how much more, it might be cheaper to go with a different turbo company. Thanks!

B
Dec 21, 2006
I would think that if we can't even test ride the 2010's that Boondockers does not know what they are going to have to change to make it work. Meaning that any price given would probably change when they get done.

D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
I think if it was me i would get a deal on an 09 , and put the boost to the old engine. I have over 700 miles on my TT 8 , stock reeds , stock belt.

The first year on the new mill would scare me off . Let the turbo builders work out the bugs. The 2010 M1000 will work perfect for a kit , same mill on that one .

If you must have the latest and greatest , put the boost to the 2010 M8 . Just be ready to pay for R&D. You just might be getting your arse handed to you by an 07.:D

I have the worst of luck when I bought the latest and greatest, so maybe I should just steer clear for a year or so. Like you said it is a new mill and throwing a turbo on it would probably cause alot of tuning, I might just hold of and see what the people with disposable income find with their R&D or... maybe a 1200 kit hummm so many choices so little money.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
I would think that if we can't even test ride the 2010's that Boondockers does not know what they are going to have to change to make it work. Meaning that any price given would probably change when they get done.

Boondockers has a 2010 M8, it's turboed and hauling azz. Last word was it's figured out for the high elevation guys but they are still working on what needs to be done for the low elevations.

Premium Features