• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris video for new engine update?

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Has anyone seen this video? It think it was a longivity run with a 09 setup vs the new 2010(update) motor. Then showed a tear down of both motors for comparison(i think) Is there a link or was this for dealers eyes only.

600HOBandit

Jan 12, 2009
Fremont, WI
Talked to my dealer yesterday, going to watch it with him end of this week/beginning of next. Only accessible through dealer intranet. 15-20 min long.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I think Polaris lost my address, because I haven't seen a letter or video.

If someone gets that video, try and post it somewhere like youtube. I can even help bring the size down if needed.

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
went to dealer today to see it and he couldn't pull it up anymore....don't know if it was just him or if it's mo longer on the dealers site????

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Has anyone seen this video? It think it was a longivity run with a 09 setup vs the new 2010(update) motor. Then showed a tear down of both motors for comparison(i think) Is there a link or was this for dealers eyes only.

it was a webinar broadcasted to dealers on july 15th. it gave an overview of the new update kit and compared pistons from 2009 setup ot 2010 set up. you had to be a dealer with a dealer log in to watch the video. they didnt show tear down of any motor. and even still today they wont give us an exact release date or part number for the new kit. all they say is aprox. august 15th they will release more info

Premium Features