• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Kevlar Waterpump Belts Available

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
Ok, I'm bumping this in to the General section in case people don't frequent us boneheads in the Polaris section.

I've got the first order of kevlar waterpump belts in.

Just to make sure everyone is on the right page, these are a replacement for Polaris part number 2201821 which retails for $46.54. The stock belt is a fiberglass reinforced piece, these are kevlar reinforced. They are made by Gates. They fit the Polaris 600/700/800 big block motors. I have checked a sampling of the first order on an '04 800 and they fit perfectly.

My price on these belts is $25/each or $22.50/each for 3 or more which includes shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. I'll even ship them to the Bahamas if you need one there I guess.

At the risk of this being a bit chaotic, I am going to ask that you do the following to order them from me.

1 - Send me a pm stating your name, address and how many you want.
2 - I will reply with payment options for you. I'll be taking paypal or check/money order.
3 - I'll fill out the queue in the order that the PMs arrive in.
4 - I will reserve the number you request for 1 week to allow for payment to arrive. If payment doesn't arrive then you'll give up your place in the queue in the event that I have more orders than I have belts available.

I have 30 available currently, more to arrive (supposedly) in the next 3 weeks. If I get orders for the first 30, I'll suspend order taking until the next batch arrives.

I'll ship your order when payment clears.

I'm located in Salt Lake City, Utah and will be shipping via USPS.

sled_guy

Premium Features