• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Demo Rides

S
Nov 28, 2007
Pence, WI
What is your opinion of their value?

Do they help you in making a decision?

Personally I believe they are invaluable to me as an active rider. Many dealers give a limited opportunity to drive a sled, but not to the extent the factory demos do.

The technical presentation is extremely informative also.

In recent years I have seen a reduction in the smaller local snow shows and also a reduction in mfgr participation of the remaining shows. These demos really reach out to the grass roots snowmobiler. However I would suggest increased promotion/advertising for these events.

Lets hear your thoughts .

Should Polaris continue, discontinue, expand locations or decrease locations?

F

Flange509

Dec 1, 2007
Colorado
Very good idea, made me spend a lot of money. I'm surprised it isn't a normal thing. Would a car dealer expect you to spent 20 grand without test driving the car.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
FEB 24 Ponds Lodge

I'm signed up for the afternoon ride on the 24th at Ponds Lodge.

I'll let you know after I've trashed on someone elses sled for a few hours.

This would be the first time that I've actually been able to test ride a sled.

I've always test READ them.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Yes... I've been on the rides... INVALUABLE.

They give you a no BS view/impression of what you can expect from the sled.

A bold and Costly move on the part of Polaris... They are very proud and confident in the public impression that these sleds will leave you with...

Riding is believing... and They know this is some of the best adverts that they can get... WITH THE RIDERS... the grass roots rather than relying on a Professional sponsored rider to tell you what they think of their sled....

DSC_4547.jpg

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
In the late spring of 05, my buddy and I test drove demo 06 900 and 700 Fusions, 600 and 700 RMKs, a 600 Swithchback and the coolest one of all, the new 750 Turbo Switchback (to which I still have fond memories about holding the throttle WFO -sick). Needless to say Snowchecks threw out of our wallets.

Premium Features