• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris dealer washington state

C

cletus

Nov 21, 2007
Hobart
I have sat out the last two season's and do not want to sit out another. Problem is the dealer I used to deal with has A certain person that has developed an attitude and I do not want to deal with them anymore. I was hearing about this from a few friend's and went to see them and witnessed this myself. I am in western wa. and looking for a new dealer I do not expect the royal treatment when I come in I just expect some common courtesy and to be treated like every other customer and know when I comeback after the sale get the same treatment. thank you for your input

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
That is too bad. I try to limit my involvement at my Polaro dealer to just Polaro needs. Sounds like something went too far. Anyway I drive 80 miles and past two other dealers for a fix. Travelling far (hopefully in the same direction as the ride) to the right dealer has merits. Good luck.

Premium Features