• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 04 KK 162 Titanium - no engine

T
Feb 8, 2013
Utah
Engine is out and in the rebuild process, but I have decided to part out the chassis. This machine has less than 1K miles and was in pretty good shape when the engine tanked.
I am going to start taking it apart and putting things on ebay this week, so if anyone needs anything, let me know soon.
(It's green, with green skis and hood).
Edit: Thats what I get for going from memory, the hood is black with green stripes. The skis are actually the only thing that are green, along with the accent stickers on the tunnel. Grey seat.

Last edited:
T
Feb 8, 2013
Utah
Thanks for the replies.

Thanks for all the replies, you guys got first pick on this sled and it was in really good shape.
It's been a very busy week with work and pulling parts for everyone and finally getting all the bugs worked out of my 900 ZRT Custom Beast.
Sorry, the skis are sold, a bunch of stuff just sold on ebay today.
What is left? Mostly the engine and engine related stuff left, electrics, carbs, etc.
Also still have the frame/tunnel with a title if anyone needs such.

U
Nov 26, 2007
NW Montana
Describe the exhaust system and condition, might be interested in it. looking for a ceramic y-pipe, ceramic pipe & can. running twins now thinking about a single setup.

Premium Features