• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No Sub sections for the Cats???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
there is clearly a lib running this place now....no offense libs, you all deserve an equal oppurtunity to hit the gas chamber...but people ask for one thing and admin does another to support 3 or 4 people...on top of that I'm willing to bet this new admin doesn't even own a sled.

now we got titles, categories for titles, titles for these categories, sub categories for the categories in the titles, and titles and categories telling us about the titles, categories and sub catagories..... get a clue man

oh and by the way I ride a cat so this post is perfectly legit for this catagory in the subtitle of this category under the artic cat title which soon will have many subtitles...which im assuming one subtitle will include 'what do you think about the new arctic cat section'

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
I like the fact it is broken down but the biggest is the browse all at the heading leaves you the option to see all (just as it is now)in the section without this i would be mad! Help him help us.:beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
I like the fact it is broken down but the biggest is the browse all at the heading leaves you the option to see all (just as it is now)in the section without this i would be mad! Help him help us.:beer;

yeah, what he said......................uh cept i wouldn't be mad, i just wouldnt be:rolleyes:

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
there is clearly a lib running this place now....no offense libs, you all deserve an equal oppurtunity to hit the gas chamber...but people ask for one thing and admin does another to support 3 or 4 people...on top of that I'm willing to bet this new admin doesn't even own a sled.

now ..... get a clue man

'what do you think about the new arctic cat section'

Meatman, your posts at times:rolleyes:, leave little room for honor or dignity. You should maybe stick to the AM channels:rolleyes:

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Meatman, your posts at times are amazing! :cool: If you ran an AM channel I would totally listen to it every day! :D:

Why thank you Mr. Sauvageau, you are a gentlemen and a scholar :beer;

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It's turning into KTMTalk.com

The almighty Christopher (who can't spell even the simple words correctly) knows best.
Thanks for the massive show of Love and Support.
I will do my best to return the favor when the opportunity presents itself. :)

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Fix the Dang forum, This is a joke. Like the idea for finding stuff easier but if you go to browse all in AC and click on page 2 you get a bunch XP chit, thats like pi$$in in your lunch. :eek:
Also can you start a thread in the browse all section, seems like you can't. I understand you are trying to keep things separate, but you should be able to start a thread from here and just click on start thread then on a icon that will place it under the correct subforum, and not have to leave this area and then come back.

By the way the same thing happens under poo-yami but in the doo section if you click on page 2 you get doo stuff. WTF
Must ride a doo and use oboma tactics, (you will learn it my way and like it):D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features