• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need help!!!!!!

M
Nov 27, 2007
Happened to me once what i did was turn off the kill switch and tug it a couple times then turn on switch and try it worked for me after a couple trys

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
There are 3 smart valves inside the fuel tank, stick you hand into the tank and check the valves by pulling them up out of the gas. You probably sucked one up closed, I have done this before. They sit right at the bottom of the tank, and when you bring them out of the gas you can unstick them.

John

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
tap on the fuel rail with a screw driver a few times to get the air bubbles out of the injectors intake point, after you take the 9 volt batt and hook it to the fuel pump leads(on the outside of the tank) in revise first to clear the valves and the pump and in the forward direction at the end to prime the pump and intake.

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
hey man try holding the throttle wide open for a couple of pulls. i know i know it's efi but trust me try it..hopfully it works for you i always try the easy stuff first and that should get her started.

Premium Features