• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 suspension

B
Jan 21, 2003
I have an 06 M7 and on the rear suspension drop brackets(the ones connected to the tunnel) there are two holes. Mine is currently in the top hole does anybody run theres in the bottom hole, and does it make a difference.

Thanks,

Bxtreme

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I run mine in the bottom hole. It's been like that. I do see most guys running them in the upper hole. It should give more track to tunnel clearance and possably more ski/steering pressure in the bottom hole. Haven't thought about how it would change the relationship of the two arms. Maybe you would get a different ride, like more or less transfer, by changeing the mounting position. I do know I don't like the way the suspention rides. Seems to lazy for my riding and bottoms the center shock way too easy.

M

mtn_extreme

Nov 11, 2002
Nampa, Idaho
If you spend most of your time on the trail or hard pack snow then run it in the top hole. If you ride in the bottomless and love boondocking powder and pulling long climbs, run it in the bottom hole.

Premium Features