• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see some pics of turbo polaris sleds...

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
the "custom backus" tunnel looks identical to a stock raw tunnel with the cr racing sides, just powder coated instead of raw aluminum
I would say it is since it says CR 163 on the side :D

custom2a.jpg

but no apparent info on the vents other that it looks like they make some and use some of SLP's, see their accessory page

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
I would say it is since it says CR 163 on the side :D

custom2a.jpg

but no apparent info on the vents other that it looks like they make some and use some of SLP's, see their accessory page

whered those pics come from? the other ones never showed that back side of the tunnel?

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
whered those pics come from? the other ones never showed that back side of the tunnel?
Their custom build page for the race gas turbo, they've also got a page for th pump gasser and a couple other sleds.

And yeah, the white looks awesome, now I know what I'll be doing if/when I ever order up that VE boondocker I've been Eyeballing.

B

BullHead

Dec 2, 2007
smithers bc canada
hey guys, what is the company called that makes those 2 black fuel tanks and mounting? i completely forget the name of them, and i cant seem to find it in a magazine

DSC00713.jpg

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
Some sweet sleds in here. Jkinzer what did you have to do to make the powerclaw work. Also are your rails 155 still.Thanks

Premium Features