• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Legend Oil now in stock in Wa/Id

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Hey all, I just got my shipment for Legend Oil. I know many of my customers like to get it from me asap and then be set for the season... I'm not sure how many of you are on here (don't know a lot of your forum names if you are!)

I will be at the spokane show and can bring some IF YOU TELL ME WHAT KIND AND HOW MUCH!) and I can bring some to Central Washington on the weekend of the 16th for the Leavenworth 'Snow Fest'.

PM me on here if you want me to bring some oil to either of these shows for you!! (or if you want to swing out to my shop and get your stock for the season, I'm finally slowing down a tiny bit from the shows and my sled hasn't gotten in yet so I'm not elbow deep in my build and would actually have the time to deal with oil sales!!)

Thanks!

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Already made my purchase for the year. Skadi is a GREAT person to work with too!!

Here is some info on the oil if anyone wants to know a little more about it.

http://youtu.be/jvwmYpn7Pws

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jvwmYpn7Pws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Premium Features