• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lake Wenatchee WA snocross

S

snowman*150*

Jan 8, 2011
Leavenworth WA
Do any of you remember the Lake Wenatchee snocross races? I am just kinda curious what happened and why they stopped doing races out there.

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
my wife does! She broke her tib, fib, dislocated her hip and knee racing there... She tried to come back racing the next year and ran over someone at speed and she was done at that point as she was afraid she killed the other driver. I think the promoter stopped doing the races and no one picked it back up... but we were well out of snocross at that point..

Last edited:
S

snowman*150*

Jan 8, 2011
Leavenworth WA
Oh jeez hope she healed up good. I had my fair share of being ran over and broken bones and all that jazz, but it was sure a fun place to go race. I am hoping somebody will pick it back up one day.

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
The local rec club is not totally oriented toward snowmobiling and unreceptive to a new younger crowd reinvigorating the effort. There is not an active race community that would provide racers and intrest... but maybe a race location with riders traveling from other places for an event here. It would be good to see and possibly some good attendance.

Premium Features