• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Keep your engine cool this spring!

If you need some extra air flow to keep your sled cool in this warmer spring weather, BR Tech vents may be the solution. Screens are made from laser cut high quality bushed aluminum, the screen material is super tough vinyl coated polyester.

M-7PromoFlyercopy.jpg

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
Or you can by form mtn fit for half the price let me know if i can help.

Actually mtn fit is a joke. I tried ordering a mesh hood from them last year, talked to the owner for a half hr about it on the phone, was told it would take 2 weeks to make. Gave him my credit card and told him to make it. Called back 3 weeks later as I hadn't seen the hood (no return call), called back 2 more times and never got a response.

I'm a dealer for BR-tech, the clutch side vent is a deal at $45

T
Hmmm your a dealer for br and you tryed to order a hood from mt fit???? something smells....and you say it was a mesh hood????? I though they sell solid hood???? Did he keep your money??? Maybe thats why he is cheaper on his products....If so THANK YOU

DMK do you have mountain fits phone number??? I lost it...thank you--again

Last edited:
D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
Hmmm your a dealer for br and you tryed to order a hood from mt fit???? something smells....and you say it was a mesh hood????? I though they sell solid hood???? Did he keep your money??? Maybe thats why he is cheaper on his products....If so THANK YOU

DMK do you have mountain fits phone number??? I lost it...thank you--again

"Sounds fishy" Yah I made this all up! Search perf mod for mountain fit hoods in April 2008 (well over a year ago) You'll see my same complaint.

The mountain fit mesh hood was called a cold flow hood. I make my own mesh hoods now so no need for the cold flow, or any other venting product by any other vendor.
I am a dealer for BR-tech, as well as several other snowmobile aftermarket products all talked about on this forum.

Mountain fits phone 509-218-1397

"Sounds fishy" Yah I made this all up! Search perf mod for mountain fit hoods in April 2008 (well over a year ago) You'll see my same complaint.

The mountain fit mesh hood was called a cold flow hood. I make my own mesh hoods now so no need for the cold flow, or any other venting product by any other vendor.
I am a dealer for BR-tech, as well as several other snowmobile aftermarket products all talked about on this forum.

Mountain fits phone 509-218-1397

Glad to have your business and your support. I've heard numerous times now that people have recieved poor service from Mtn Fit. They may have a good product at a low price but that doesnt help if you never can get a hold of them or get your hood.

Exman.....who is this mnt fit and are there prices really half price???? Maybe cory's prices are so high to reflect all the advertizing he purchaces on here...you know pass it on to the consumer so give him a break:D:D:D

You guys are pretty funny... ha ha... Tree magnet you are probably my favorite person on snowest! ha ha... :D Always love chatting with you...

Premium Features