• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just made my m7 200lbs lighter!!

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
LOL when going up the hill it would be 200 lbs lighter than me being on it. Had to post this in the AC section for U guys also. LiL man just claimed the back up sled and did some poses for you guys. Man I love this kidd!!!Enjoy.........
Gaebwithsled003.jpg

Gaebwithsled002.jpg

Last edited:
D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
lol lucky kid, hey where did you get those headlight covers or are they deletes hard to tell from pics?

You can get them from practically any cat place. Just watch the odd ball manufacturers some of them are cockeyed and don't fit right. I got a bad set that I thought was a good deal and you know the old saying. You get what you pay for. If you go to ArcticFX Graphics you can get cat eyes to put on the covers. Looks pretty nifty. I have a set of green ones on the wifes Sabercat. If you want to see what they look like shoot me a pm and I will send you a pic.

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
yep

We went to sno cross today with all the major brands there, and my two year old walked right up to a hcr on display and started yelling "daddy". I can't wait to get him his own itty bitty kitty.

E
Nov 26, 2007
oregon
My new background for a few days. Way too funny!

Rode all day today with my son. They could be twins. He informed me after riding the 190HP M"7" today for the first time that he was "done" with his 550 fan Poo unless he could have NOS on it!

Snow sucked, conditions sucked, but it way well be the one day I never forget.

Last edited:
S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
i noticed youre spare seat is green i wonder who's that is lol and when is the lil man comin out to woop up on me in the liteweight class

I think lil man already wooped om ya B, look wat hes sittin on. Unfortunately I wont be bringing him out to the mountains anytime soon. Gotta wait till hes older and can ride his own............

Premium Features