• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I want your can

T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
Does anyone have a bottom dump aftermarket can for an 04 900 KK carb? Looking to drop some weight and this would be a good start. Not looking to do a front dump.

Also considering air boards or snow eliminators...Any insight might be helpful.

Heck, maybe a boss seat for the right price. PM with any parts or info.

thanks.

B

BikerPepe`

Nov 2, 2011
N.E. Washington
Mine had a modified FMF can on it when I bought it. Worked great for that first year out... but FMF's need to have the fiberglass swapped out every few hundred hours, so I took it out and replaced with a can to match the single pipe. Just a thought, if you've got one laying around off a dirtbike or quad.

T
Sep 22, 2008
kk

Spend a little time and make your can front dump you will thank me later.beacause you be wondering why you can"t turn right without a major BOG.

T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
Most of the guys I have run into with sled typically can get the bog fixed with a bottom dump with bypass tube. Also the noise from having the exhaust out of the snow and the fact that I don't really want to buy a new pipe and can and have to do hours worth of work to get up and running. I put up a post about the front dump and had about 40% say do it and the rest said don't waist the time and money

M

mattwiles

Feb 24, 2009
columbia falls montana
i have a slp single pipe and can with the bypass tube, worked just ok. then I added a tower dump to slp twins with no bypass can just a modified extra exhaust hole out the front of the slp can and it had way worse powder bog so I don't know if moding an existing can is a good idea? changing factory tuned backpressure? I hear speedworx has the best can for the 900

Premium Features