• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Homebuilt 2015 YZ450f Turbo Kit for Timbersled for under 1500 bucks!!

C

Chern_889

Nov 30, 2007
SK, Canada
So I'm kinda confused on what you are using now for secondary injector control? Are you still using the dynojet controller or you just Y'd off the injector output from the mainbox and essentially running the injectors in parallel, and not using any other controller? Some pics and an update would be awesome!

After re-reading your post I think I understand, the factory ECU is controlling the stock injector and you tapped into the stock injector harness and am feeding the signal into the Powercommander, and driving the auxiliary Injector only, And you are doing all the fuel control with the 2nd injector only, leaving the factory ecu and injector to do its own thing.

Are you still using the autotune module?

C

cade123

Jan 23, 2015
How did this end up working with the plenum in the location that you have it? I built a turbo kit for my yz450 but don’t think my plenum is big enough was limited with space having it connected to throttle body debating on doing something similar to what you did!

Premium Features