• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Grass Drags

M
Feb 3, 2009
Elk Grove Ca
Room and camping info for the race. I have a block of rooms reserved for anyone who wants them. Call the Gold Country Inn at (209)736-4611, reference my full name (Mark Sandberg)for the rooms. The address is 720 S. Main St. (Hwy.49) Angles Camp. If they run out of this block let me know and I will set up another block of rooms. These are King and Queen bed rooms for $69.00 a night.

The campground at the races, inside the fair grounds is $25.00 a night and has hook ups in the designated camp ground. They will allow racers to camp in the pit area, but they still need to pay the fee for camping. Call (209) 736-2561 www.frogtown.org go to the web and check it out and call in your reservation. If you want to camp in the pits let me know.

M
Feb 3, 2009
Elk Grove Ca
Rock Crawling added to Sled Wars Gold Country

SLEDWARS Gold Country is getting TWISTED!!! Frame twisting Rock Crawling is added to the event!!!! Mark the date Oct. 27th. and come for the fun!!!! Snowmobile Grass Drags, Drag Quads, Rock Crawlers, BBQ, Beer, vendors. Bring your sled or crawler and race!!! Go to the website and mail in your registration form, sledwars2012goldcountry.org

Attachments

• SLED FLYER final.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 61
M
Feb 3, 2009
Elk Grove Ca
Our sponsors deserve a HUGE thank you and your business. Here is a BIG THANK YOU to: Keith Barnett and Julie Tanaka, Carson Hill Concrete/Carson Hill Rock, Spence Ranch Feed & Supply, Kastle West - Triton Trailers, Bear Valley Snowmobiles, Adrenaline Powersports, Boondockers, Klim, 2 Cool Airvents, Frontier Auto Supply, A1 Sharpening, Team MC Fishing, Froggy's Auto Wash & Lube, MTG Firearms, Rusty's Guns, Elk Grove Cycle Center, Elk Grove Powersports, Jackson Strings and Nor Cal KTM. Special Thanks to Cornerstone copies in Elk Grove. If you need anything, go see these fine sponsors who helped make Sled Wars happen for you!!

M
Feb 3, 2009
Elk Grove Ca
Update

The track is in and ready to shred!!! Here is a couple photos of the progress!!! Bring your sled and race Saturday, still room for sleds, all classes and ages, kids and juniors welcome!!

grader.jpg drag strip.jpg trophies.jpg

Premium Features