• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

got bet by a girl

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
i got my *** handed to me by a chick today climbing it was awsome i have never seen a chick ride like that she had a m8 153 with some mods and smoked me on my m7 162 i was impressed cause she actally rode not just sit there watching from the trail keep riding girls. just wish i would have got her name:D

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Sounds like a chic you should marry haha. I took mine for the first time on Monday we were all gonna double ride in our group. I let her drive byherself once we got to the area and she started climbing hills and trying to lay it over. She fell off a couple of times but I was impressed! She's not big at all and I was suprised how well she made my m8 go where she wanted it to. she can come ride anytime now I would not mind. Some girls just have the balls to try things and aren't scared to get hurt. oh yeah because of her I think I spent more time sitting in the snow watching her ride haha

M
Dec 12, 2007
northeastern alberta
My wife jumped on our 4 cyl. wahl chassis and made a full 660 foot pass 3 weeks ago on the ice. asked her what she thought about it after and she tells me she thought it would be more. hmmm. she confuses me because that sled does 137 mph in that speed and just about rips your arms off with 290 hp. she weighs 120 pounds so i think we my train her to race it.

Premium Features