• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good dealers in NM or So CO?

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a reputable AC or Yami dealer somewhere between NM and Southern CO.

I'm trying to pick up a M8/M1000 162" or an Apex but I don't want to pay through the nose. If anyone knows a dealer that has some leftover long track sleds, please let me know.

Anyone have a dealer they can recommend? I'd be coming in from San Antonio, TX.

Thanks,
Tim

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
Sent PM

Squirrel, PM sent.

I found 08 M1000's for $8799 (reg) and $9399 (Sno Pro), both 162's. They are a little longer drive than I wanted though. Anyone know of good deals like this that are closer to Northern NM or Southern CO?
I also found a leftover Apex for $8799 too. Just a little bit longer drive than I wanted. Plus, I want to support the local dealers where I ride but I don't want to pay too much.

Tim

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
Yeah

Squirrel,

Yeah, the guy I know said it's the best deal I'll find and he's right. I just don't want to drive 17 hours to pick it up. But, for those ##'s, I don't think I can pass it up.
Yes, the numbers include setup too.

Tim

C
Jan 1, 2008
ghostrider mentioned Mike at Rosedale Motorsports. He is located in Albuquerque N.M. Mike is good with any POlaris products but is awsome with snowmobiles. Alot of it is because he rides every weekend and will absoutly go out of his way for fellow snowmobilers. I have personaly seen him stay late at the shop or even up on the mountain to make sure the customer is taken care of. Thats hard to find around New Mexico or Southern Colorado. I have been a customer Since 1996 and before that I rode Arctic Cat. I have nothing against Cat and actualy bought another one last year from a dealer In Southern Colorado. 07 X-Fire 800 sno pro. It was a huge mistake. Not from a product standpoint but a supoort standpoint. Melting issues load up drive 5 hours. CCU reflash drive 5 hours. Carbides, oil, belts,how much to overnight? My point is the most importent thing is a good dealer who rides every weekend and the luxery of being able to call him and say, " Hey Mike what time you going to be up on the hill and oh yea can you throw some oil in your truck for me?" See you up there.
Oh yeah If you like the M-Sleds you love the Dragons. NOt biased just the truth. The D-8 is much stonger then My 800. I realy like my Arctic Cat just not worth the extra hassle of poor product support. Long ways to drive and have problems with the product and nobody for hundreds of miles to help. Dealer support is parmount in our sport. Good luck and give me a shout. Me and my son ride every weekend at Cumbers Pass north of Chama New Mexico.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I have had good luck with Handlebar cycle ( yammi and cat)in Durango though I would expect that better deals could be found elsewhere as Durango is a bad yuppie town these days and Pagosa power sports(polaris and yammi) has also done good at taking care of me as well .I isited rosedale earlier this season and the guy I talked to could not have cared less if I was there or not he kept walking away as I talking to him. Needless to say this pissed me off and I have'nt been and wont go back.

P
Dec 17, 2007
another plug for rosedale. wont get the big dealer bling and bs just good old fashioned customer service and experience. even came in on new years eve to get it right.

J
Jan 31, 2008
Artic Cat M8 162 (2007)

Country Cat had the best deal I could find, $7189 out the door (including tax)for a new M8 but wayyyy far away in MN. About a 20 hour drive, still thinking it over....may get a Yamaha..I dont have time to work on these things anymore..just want to ride.

FYI - I had to go to Vernal Utah, Beers Harley Davidson to get a good deal on a Harley Davidson (Albuquerque wanted $6000 more) - so I may try go there again as they also sell Acrtic Cat. Randy Beers is the owner and does most of the sales also.

The Polaris dealer seems pretty good in Albuquerque, just dont know if I want a Polaris yet.
Kinda slim pickins in NM....

Premium Features